FIVE SIGNS THAT YOU NEED HEALING
1. You struggle with signs of Depression
Depression is defined as feelings of severe despondency and dejection. It is sadness or the inability to perform daily task that use to bring you joy. Depression can be defined in many ways depending on the individual. Depression is different then just feeling sad about a change in life, because there are events that can make you feel sad. Depression last for several months and can be damaging to the mind. If you find yourself struggling with depression then you need to receive healing, and identify those things causing you to feel depressed.
2. Low Self-Esteem is the struggle to feel good about yourself. Low Self-Esteem is low self-worth and your inability to see yourself in a positive manner. Low Self-Esteem can be traced to poor- performance in school and at work. It causes individuals to be afraid to pursue their purpose in life, because they feel unworthy or unable to achieve the things that they were designed to achieve. If you find yourself struggling with low self-esteem this is a sign that you need healing from negative words that have been spoken over you.
3. Self-Sabotage is a behavior that allows you to constantly let yourself down. It can play out as procrastination and inconsistency. When you struggle with self-sabotage you set goals but can’t motivate yourself to achieve them. Self-sabotage keeps an individual from believing that they can fulfill their life purpose. An individual struggling from self-sabotage will talk themselves out of doing something before they even get started. If you suffer with the behavior of self-sabotage, this is a sign that you need to be healed.
4. Fear an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. Many say that fear is (false evidence appearing real) mainly because there is something within you, that has told you that there is danger somewhere around. Many times, we don’t achieve our dreams, basically because we are afraid of failure. Our past has told us that because we have failed in the once, that it is likely that our future is soon to repeat itself. Fear keeps an individual paralyzed in its past and unable to move forward to begin a future that is rewarding. If you find yourself struggling from fear, then you need to be healed of those things that cause you to be afraid.
5. Difficulty making decisions: Struggling to make appropriate decisions is a sign that you need healing. When you are unsure of the decisions that you make, you are likely to procrastinate, and put off those things that you would like to achieve. Those who struggle with making decisions, can sometimes suffer with being impulsive and making decisions that can affect their future. Being able to make wise decisions is important to having a successful life, so if one finds that they struggle with making decisions then they need to be healed. They need to discover why they doubt their decisions, and look to others to validate them.
Rachquel Jackson, MSW M Div.
Personal and Spiritual Life Coach